Capper Equipment Donation (Circa 1938)
Disclaimer: The following was transcribed from the Capper Foundation Archives. The choice of words used at the time this was written may not reflect current Capper Foundation inclusive language and views.
Capper Foundation Gives Tank to Christ’s Hospital (Circa 1938)
Senator Arthur Capper and Miss Doris Schenck, who has been administrator for the Capper Foundation for Crippled Children since the death of the late Con Van Natta, are shown (in featured image) inspecting the new Hubbard tank, the latest development in equipment for treatment of orthopedic patients, which the foundation has presented to Christ’s hospital. The little patient, Anna Marie Claycamp, of Havensville, is being assisted in doing her underwater exercises by Dr. M.E. Pusitz, head of the orthopedic department of the hospital.