Residential Services

Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities often have many overlapping support and health needs. Some adults can live independently with very little support, while others need more intensive round-the-clock assistance and medical care. Our Residential Services provide professional assistance and nursing care to help with all levels of individuals' needs as well as teaching valuable skills for adults to enhance their independence.  

For more information about services in Shawnee County, email us or call 785.228.9443.

For more information about services in Butler and Cowley Counties, email us or call 620.221.9431.

Ron getting mail
Kim doing dishes