Driver – Winfield, KS
Posted: September 19, 2019 / Last Updated: September 19, 2019
The primary function of the Driver position is to perform a variety of routine transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation for persons supported by Capper Foundation.
- Perform a variety of transportation duties for Capper.
- Plans route to ensure most economical use of time and vehicle.
- Ensures conformance with appropriate safety requirements and laws.
- Manages documentation requirements accurately.
- Perform direct support professional duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Kansas driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a monthly drug screen.
- Must be able to pass background checks per agency procedures.
Please see the PDF document for the complete job description.