Custodial Technician -Topeka, KS
Posted: May 8, 2022 / Last Updated: May 8, 2023
Send resume to:
Stephanie Broxterman, VP of Human Resources
3500 SW 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kansas 66604
The Custodial Technician position is responsible for the cleanliness of the Capper Foundation building. This position contributes to the quality appearance of the facility and the safety of Capper assets, staff and visitors.
- Performs janitorial duties which include, but are not limited to dusting, mopping and buffing floors, and vacuuming and cleaning the carpets.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathroom floors and fixtures.
- Cleans accidents throughout the facility both human and mechanical.
- Mops the locker rooms and pool deck and vacuums the pool floor, as needed.
- Washes the inside and the outside of the windows.
- Assists with the daily laundry which includes washing and drying materials, as needed.
Gathers and empties trash.
- Stocks custodial supplies through the facility and alerts the Facilities Director when supplies are low.
- Operates vehicles and powered cleaning equipment. Maintains cleanliness of agency vehicles.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ custodial work.
- Must have valid Kansas Drivers License.
- Pass a drug screen and background checks per agency procedures.
- General knowledge of custodial work.
- Demonstrated attention to detail regarding cleanliness and appearance of facility.
Please see the PDF document for the complete job description.